Friends of the Ayer Library
The Friends of the Ayer Library raise funds for library programs and services. We are a major contributor to the Summer Reading Program, as well as the many free programs for all ages offered throughout the year.
Please join us – new Friends are always welcome! To become a member:
1) Complete a membership form at the Library or download and print one here and drop it off at the library.
2) Pay (dues for the calendar year are $10.00)
- by cash or check at the Library’s front desk, or
- by check payable to The Friends of The Ayer Library mailed to us at 26 East Main Street, Ayer, MA 01432, or
- via Paypal or with a credit card below:
Not interested in a membership? You can still make a donation of support in any amount via PayPal or at the Ayer Library!
The entire community is invited to attend our quarterly meetings. Our final 2020 meeting will take place on October 15th, 5:30 – 8:00 pm.
President: Carol Horgan
Treasurer: Liz Nonis
Secretary: Laurie Sabol
Member-at-Large: Elaine Sullivan
Contact The Friends
Friends Minutes & Newsletters
|Board Meeting Agenda||Board Meeting Minutes||Friends Newsletter|
|July 8, 2020||Jan. 16, 2020||Spring 2020|
|Jan. 16, 2020||Oct. 17, 2019||Fall 2019|
|July 18, 2019|
|April 18, 2019|
|Jan 17, 2019|
The Friends sponsor an ongoing book sale located downstairs just off the Teen Room. All proceeds are used to help support the the Library. Donations are not being accepted at this time.
Hardcovers and DVDs/CDs: $1.00
VHS: 6 for $1.00