Print, Copy, Fax, and Scan Services
Now available – Color photocopying!
You can now make photocopies in color by using our newly-arrived Ricoh copier. Color copies cost $0.25 per page.
Print from your home computer or your smartphone and pick up your print job at the Library!
Use this link to print from a computer: Ayer Library Mobile Print
Smartphone users should download the PrinterOn app from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Download and print documents or images from one of our public desktop PCs.
- Print documents or images from a personal USB flash drive or storage device by connecting the drive to one of our public PCs.
- Print from your phone, tablet, or laptop to the Library’s laser printer by using the Ayer Library Mobile Print link or by downloading the PrinterOn app.
- You can also use the Library’s Ricoh copier to print documents and images from a USB flash drive or an SD memory card.
- We can send documents from the Library’s fax machine at your request.
- Our Ricoh copier can copy 2-sided documents up to 8.5″ x 17″ in black & white or color. The copier has a document feeder to make copying multi-page documents faster and easier.
- Our Ricoh copier can scan documents or photos and save them to a USB flash drive or an SD memory card.
We charge a nominal fee for printing, copying, and faxing.
Printing & Copying: $0.15 per black & white page, $0.25 per color page.
Faxing per page: $1.00. There is no charge for the cover page.
We are only able to accept cash or check payments for these services.